Sunday, June 19, 2011

Best Local Pizza

Best of Utah on Twitter is continuing to grow!  Last week we had over 200 votes for the best dairy dessert.  This week we will be looking into the best pizza in Utah.  Since this is a local thing, I left off the major pizza companies.  I have personally been to almost all of these, and I hope that it will lead you to give one of them a try.  So which one will it be?  Here are the choices, and this Saturday I will announce the winner.


Here is a link to the poll:  http://twtpoll.com/oxh828

I had a question that came up last week from someone saying it wasn't counting their votes.  This is because it will only accept one vote per IP address.  This makes it so one person can't just go in and vote over and over.  It should make the data and results more valid, I hope that this is not an inconvenience.

I will be out of town this week exploring Utah with a biologist, geologist, high school science teachers, and a few other elementary school teachers.  Should be fun!  I am not sure if I will have internet access, so you guys are on your own to get the word out.

Remember, that if you want me to see any tweets you send, they needs to include @downrightdave.

No comments:

Post a Comment